Maharashtra HSC result 2022 Declared | Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has announced the results of Maharashtra on June 8, 2022.
The results were announced at a press conference at 11 a.m., but officials activated the link at 1 p.m. Students who were eagerly awaiting their results can now view their results by visiting the official website.
A total of 14,85,191 lakh students had registered for the Class XII examination, out of which 817,188 lakh male students and 6,68,003 lakh female students.
The 12th board exam in the state was conducted offline from March 4 to April 7, 2022. The examination was conducted in compliance with all the Covid-19 guidelines issued by the State and Central Governments.
A total of 14,85,191 lakh candidates had registered for the Class XII examination.
1. Total Male Students: 8,17,188
2. Total female students: 6,68,003
3. Total Passed Students: 13,56,604
Percentage of Total Girls Passing Students: 95.35%
5. Percentage of students passing out of total children: 93.29%
6. Total percentage of students: 94.22%.
Last year, the pass percentage in Class XII was 99.63 percent. The pass percentage of science is 99.45%, that of arts is 99.83% and that of commerce is 99.91%.
Click here to get live updates
Students are required to fill in the following details to see the result of Maharashtra Board Examination XII
1. Roll number or seat number of board exam
2. Mother’s first name
Important Note: – In order to get the certificate of passing the 12th examination of Maharashtra Board, students are required to get at least 33% marks in each subject.
Those who could not get minimum passing marks in one or two subjects are required to appear for the Maharashtra HSC compartment examination. HSC Supplementary Exam Schedule will be notified shortly.
Students can view the results by following these steps
- Step 1. Visit the official website mahresult.nic.in
- Step 2. On the home page, click on ‘Maharashtra 12th Result 2022 Link’.
- Step 3. Enter your roll and mother’s name.
- Step 4. Click on the tab and see the result of XII.
- Step 5. Twelfth result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6. Students are advised to download and print the results